The admission process for Aurum The Global School starts every year in the month of January/February and School starts in the month of April, every year. For an admission to school, parents should:
- Schedule an appointment with admissions office of the School.
- Get registration form from School office.
- Fill up registration form and submit with necessary documents to admission office.
- For Nursery admissions, the age limit is at least 2 years plus as on Oct 31st.
- For class I, the age limit is 5 years plus on Oct 31st.
- Completed registration form
- Self attested Copy of birth certificate
- Passport size photographs (two)
- Aadhar card copy/ registration slip
- Transfer certificate, mark sheet of the last exam. (For students of class II onwards)
School Session and timings :
- The Session as per CBSE norms.
- 08:00 am- 02:00 pm (Summers , Class II- X), (Class I, August onwards)
- 08:30 am- 02:30 pm (Winters , Class I- X)
- 09:00 am- 12:30 pm (Summers , Class Pre nursery – Class U.KG. ), ( Class I, Till July)
- 09:30 am- 01:00 pm (Winters , Class Pre nursery – Class U.KG.)
- Note- Five days working for students, Pre Nursery – III.
- Class IV onwards activity day on every Saturday.
Written application is required with parents signature.TC will be issued within 15 days, post receiving the application.